As a podcaster, you know how challenging it can be to grow your audience and keep them coming back for more. You also know how important it is to find new and creative ways to do that. One way you might be able to accomplish both of those things at once is through live streaming.
Whether you're just getting started with streaming or have been doing it for years, there are plenty of reasons why you should consider incorporating live streaming into your podcast strategy.
In this episode, we share various reasons why you, as a podcaster, should live stream your content, and why it’s important for your audience. Happy listening!
Highlights From The Episode:
[00:08] Problem with podcasting
[00:49] Why live stream is the best way to grow your audience?
[03:48] Reason why podcasters should live stream
[03:49] What is a live stream?
[04:39] Create a deeper connection to the audience
[06:55] Interactive and engaging
[09:58] Convenient and Cost-effective
[11:12] Comparison between live streaming now and back in 10 years
[12:31] Platform to use to lower the cost of live streaming
[14:25] Live streaming is easy and mobile
[16:38] How it expands the podcaster's reach to the international audience.
[22:13] What’s Monetization
[27:37] How brand deals and Sponsorships look like to podcasters
[29:26] Power of Negotiation
[32:45] How to connect
● You have to focus on what you're trying to achieve.
● Brand deals aren't unique, sponsorships are unique.
● You have the power to negotiate.
● You have the ability to create your own prosperity, the wherewithal to create your own lifestyle, the way that you want to live, how you want to work, how you want to create, and how do you want to express yourself.
● If you want to truly grow and authentically grow your podcasts and your community, you have to connect with your audience, they have to see your face, and they need to know a little bit more about who you are.
● If your first goal is to monetize, then you're probably not going to have that success that you think you're gonna have. But if your first goal is to create the best content, provide the best value, the monetization piece, you know, it's for me and a lot of people I work with It just seems to kind of just happen, because you're so in your authentic self.
Mentioned Article: Live Streaming Platforms
Watch our live episodes on Youtube:
Podcasters Live!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZR8h1CNSkZaSvI_G-e3_w
Join our exclusive Facebook Group:
Podcasters Live!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/podcasterslive
Visit our website to sign up for our newsletter, learn more about us, our podcast coaching programs and get access to actionable podcasting content.