Are you a podcaster who has been thinking about live streaming? In this episode, you'll learn about the origin story of Podcasters Live and why we started it.
You will learn about my first encounter with podcasting, the very first podcast I launched, and the lessons I’ve learned along the way.
I also define what live streaming is, how it compares then and now, why you should start one as a podcaster now and how it can grow your authority, your community and build a deeper connection with your audience.
There are a lot of nostalgic stories and helpful insights to share in this episode, so dive in and enjoy!
Highlights From The Episode:
[00:00] Build it and they will come?
[2:18] How Podcasters Live started and my love for radio
[6:00] My first encounter with podcasting
[7:28] Launching my first podcast, “By husbands, for husbands”
[8:01] How strong is your why?
[9:31] The number one problem of Podcasters
[11:09] What is live streaming?
[12:08] Live streaming then and now
[13:13] When I started live streaming
[14:30] What do we help podcasters with and the focus of Podcasters Live
[17:01] What is your why?
[18:32] Podfade is a thing
[20:00] What’s holding you back and how can we help?
- The number one problem of podcasters is discoverability.
- The barriers to entering the industry of podcasting are extremely low to almost non-existent.
- Live streaming is a $ 70 billion-dollar business.
- The goal for you is to get started.
- Live streaming gives you the opportunity to connect with people at a deeper and broader level.
- You have to have a passion for podcasting. If you don’t have a passion for podcasting, rethink your why.
- There are 3 million podcasts out there, but only 40-45% of podcasts are live.
Let us help get you from concept to reality with your ideas.
If you are interested in getting 1-on-1 coaching, visit www.podcasterslive.com for more details.
Find helpful content on our Podcasters Live social platforms and online communities: