7 Things I've Learned in Podcasting
Podcasting is a great way to connect with your audience and get your voice out there. It offers a way to create content that can be shared with others on a daily basis. You can get into the minds of your listeners, share stories, or even just provide entertainment. Podcasts are growing in popularity, and many people are finding success in this format. Today I want to share with you seven things that I've learned from podcasting that will not just help you become a better podcaster but will help you when you think about different aspects of your life-from embracing failure to being okay with incremental growth, this episode is chocked full of value, so start listening in.
Highlights From The Episode:
[2:35] First one, embrace failure.
[9:39] Number three is to forgive yourself quickly.
[14:28]Number four, you have to be okay and be content with incremental growth.
[18:20] Number five is that people are generous.
[22:00] Number six is real people and real stories make the best content.
[26:48] Number seven, you have to be consistent with your frequency
● As you go down the journey of podcasting, there are many unexpected things and a lot of things that you will encounter for the first time because the things are new to you.
● Failure is the first attempt in learning. There is no possible way that everything in your life will be without some measure of failure.
● Podcasters wait too long to bring people into the story. We have to understand that this is an exchange. So, we have to bring people in as quickly as possible.
● When you take a class and read more books around your specific topic, you will add value to your audience.
● People don't care until you give them a reason to care. You can only give them a reason to care is to solve their problem and be consistent with the content and what you are trying to offer them.
● Podcasting and live streaming are long-term games. The more you can settle your mind, the better off you will be.
● Building an audience, a following, and a community requires consistency.
Watch our live episodes on Youtube:
Podcasters Live!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZR8h1CNSkZaSvI_G-e3_w
Join our exclusive Facebook Group:
Podcasters Live!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/podcasterslive
Visit our website to sign up for our newsletter, learn more about us, our podcast coaching programs, and get access to actionable podcasting content.